$125 per 50-minute session
Presswood Resolutions, PLLC does not bill insurance directly. However, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have conflict resolution health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
The law protects the relationship between a client and a parent coordinator, a parent coach and a mediatior, as a result, information cannot be disclosed without your written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
The law does not protect the relationship between a client and a parent facilitator. In fact, the purpose of the facilitator is to report back to the courts, attorneys, ad litems and the parties.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 72 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.